PNB Metlife Life Insurance
Home › Insurance Services › Life Insurance Services › PNB Metlife Life Insurance
We have gained the trust of our clients for assisting them through the whole process of taking a life insurance plan. We will tell you about the best available plans according to your requirements. One of our specialties is PNB Metlife Life Insurance. From filling up the long forms to the payment, our team of experienced members will help you. You can trust us for transparent services and hassle free procedure. You can contact us anytime.
- PNB MetLife India Insurance Company Limited (PNB MetLife) is a joint venture between MetLife International Holdings Inc. (MIHI), Punjab National Bank Limited (PNB), Jammu & Kashmir Bank Limited (JKB), M. Pallonji and Company Private Limited and other private investors, with MIHI and PNB being the majority shareholders. PNB MetLife was previously known as MetLife India Insurance Company Limited (MetLife India) and has been present in India since 2001.
- PNB MetLife brings together the financial strength of a leading global life insurance provider, MetLife, Inc., and the credibility and reliability of PNB, one of India's oldest and leading nationalised banks.
- The vast distribution reach of PNB together with the global insurance expertise and product range of MetLife makes PNB MetLife a strong and trusted insurance provider.
- PNB MetLife is present in over 150 locations across the country and serves customers in more than 8,000 locations through its bank partnerships with PNB, JKB and Karnataka Bank Limited.
- PNB MetLife provides a wide range of protection and retirement products through its Agency sales of over 10,000 financial advisors and multiple bank partners, and provides access to Employee Benefit plans for over 800 corporate clients in India. With its headquarters in Bangalore and Corporate Office in Gurgaon, PNB MetLife is one of the fastest growing life insurance companies in the country. The company continues to be consistently profitable and has declared profits for last four Financial Years